thethrive.blogspot.com



Hello guys,

After a few month operated last year, I found that I need to revise again the concept of Thrive. The initial idea was I want to make Thrive as a 'news media' for all types of BMX in Malaysia, but of course, I wont be able to cover every single event/story that is happening in our scene. Since then, I started to think on the new concept & direction of Thrive.

After a year of being silent, now Thrive is back. The new concept of Thrive is much more simple and possible for me to do it. Trive will be emphasize more on information & knowledge sharing about our local bmx scene. This will make me easier to control the quality of Thrive in the long run.

Besides blogging, I have a few other plan for Thrive that might bring 'colours' to our scene in the future. I really hope that everyone of you can give your best support so that Thrive can deliver the best to the community.

InsyaAllah (with god willing)

Thank you,
THRIVE

Categories: